Thursday, October 16, 2008

Husband Tag

I never do these tags and I am not really a fan of them but this was a cute one and I love talking about my amazing husband!!!
HUSBAND TAG!
-How long have you been married? A year and a half this month.
-Where were you married? Red Butte Gardens and the weather was AMAZING. God blessed us with a beautiful day.
-How old is your spouse? He is 24 
-Who eats more? He for sure eats more than I do!
-Who said I love you first? He traced it on my cheek while we were watching TV at my parents house one night.
-Who is taller? He is taller than me.
-Who sings better? I love him but I am for sure the one that sings better.  
-Who is smarter? He is very book smart but I have a LOT more common sense.
-Who controls the T.V. remote? Spencer runs the TV because I hate the box except for a few shows or movies and he always lets me watch them.
-Whose temper is worse? Neither of us have a bad temper but I am more vocal when I am upset and Spencer usually shuts down.
-Who does the laundry? I usually do it but I did teach Spencer so he helps from time to time.
-Who does the dishes? We both do the dishes, so it's about half and half.
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Spencer sleeps on the right side of the bed.
-Who cooks dinner? Spencer cooks because I hate it and he is getting REALLY good at it.













-Who is more stubborn? I am for sure more stubborn that Spencer is.
-Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't really know, neither of us like to admit it but I think that it depends on the issue.
-Whose parents do you see the most? We see each set of parents about the same amount. They live pretty close to each other, so it makes it pretty easy for us.
-Who has more siblings? Well I don't believe in the term in law so now that we are married we have the same amount but if you want to be technical Spencer has two brothers and I have one brother.
-Who wears the pants in the family? 
I usually have the most pull in things but we try to make decisions together.

No comments: