Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged...

This is for Dusti... :)
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.

NIKKI
1. I am an extremely honest person. I don't feel that I have anything to hide from anyone. It usually doesn't matter how personal the question is, I normally answer anything and always with complete truth. 
2. I have a thing for the underdogs in any situation. I will cheer them on with everything I've got. Probably part of the reason I work with Juvenile Delinquents. I love seeing people succeed when others are telling them that they won't. I also love to succeed when others tell me that I won't and I have always kind of been an underdog. 
3.  I LOVE to give! I don't care how well I know you, if I can find a reason to get you a gift I will. It drives Spencer (and actually most of my family) nuts! They think that I am way too nice for my own good. 
4.  I have a lot of OCD tendencies. I have to have my towels folded a certain way, dishes stacked in a specific order, and the dishes get washed in a special order (first the plates, then bowls then forks, then pans...) You get the idea. Things need to follow a pattern or at least be symmetrical. Once I place an order to something, it has to always follow that order. 
5.  I love, LoVe, LOVE dolphins. It does not matter what it is, if it has a dolphin on it I want it. I have tons in my house and even more still in boxes waiting to be taken out once we get some side tables.
6.  I am VERY insecure when it comes to friends. I grew up in a neighborhood of all boys and I didn't go church. So when I was in elementary I was friends with the boys outside of school but girls have cooties at school so they didn't hang out with me. Many girls make friends at church but because my grandpa led a bible study when I was young I didn't attend a church near me to help in making friends. It was not until the 4th grade that I made my first girl friend. She changed schools before 5th grade and so once again I was alone. :) So to say the least, it has been difficult for me to make friends and due to this...it takes a LOT for me to let people close to me. However, once I let you in, it is even harder for me to let go of those friendships. I have very few friends but they mean more to me than a lot of them really know. 
Spencer
1. I had brain surgery because when I was 22 we found out that I had a brain tumor the size of a half dollar. Now I have a scar from ear to ear that you can kind of see. 
2.  I could probably be diagnosed as a hypochondriac with OCD tendencies because I am horrible with germs and things. I wash my hands so much that they crack and bleed. I have to check over and over to make sure that the doors are locked, I shut the garage, turned the water in the sink off...you name it. I hate using the towels in my house even if I know they were just put out because I don't know what has touched them. I also ALWAYS think that I am sick or have something wrong with me. It drives Nikki crazy! 
3.  I am a HUGE baseball and football fan. However, I never watch baseball on TV (I would rather be at a game) and I don't have a favorite pro team for either sport. However, I am a rock solid Utah Utes fan. 
4.  I love school and would probably go for as long as I could but Nikki doesn't want to pay for it. I have changed my major countless times and would probably still be trying new things if I could afford to keep going but I guess I have to graduate sometime. I just like learning. :)
5.  I am one of the nicest people you will meet but when I get in the car I have serious road rage. However, I also have a perfect record. I have never been in a car accident and never had a ticket. My family makes fun of me for being a grandma driver and obeying the driving laws.
6.  I am an overachiever and pretty outgoing when it comes to trying new things but many don't know it because I am really shy.
We are tagging...
1. Brandon and Melissa
2. Brock and Kimber
3. Brandon and Kristin
4. Andy and Sharli
5. Corey and Amanda
6. Brian and Jenn

2 comments:

Brock and Kimber said...

I loved learning more about you two. Hopefully we will get our post up soon.

brooke and chad coon said...

Hey Nikki- this is Brooke Warner. I went to Murray my senior year, and we sat next to each other in life skills (or some class like that). I found your blog from Nicole's. Looks like things are going well!