
WHAT IS LEFT TO SAY AFTER THAT!!!
So I have to almost cry because we had plans made to go and my dad said that it just wasn't going to work out BUT, with that said, the game was still just as amazing to watch on T.V.! Spencer had to work but he kept calling throughout the game to get current updates rather than the delayed updates on the computer. I watched the game at home by myself but I got to be as loud as I wanted and didn't have to worry about hosting anyone else. There was nobody to interrupt the game either. I would have loved to have people to enjoy the "SWEET" victory with but at the same time just having Spencer calling and keeping him posted was well worth watching the game alone!

I am so happy that the Utes were able to do so much more than just give Alabama a run for their money! I always had faith that they could take if as long as they came out to play ball. It really bothers me that others don't have as much faith in such a great team. Maybe now we will get even just a little bit of the respect that we deserved all along! With that said this was not a "Sugar High" for me rather it was just a "Sweet" Victory that sends a good message to the BCS..."Never Under Estimate What You Don't Know!"

GO UTES! 13-0 NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US!!!
3 comments:
Amen-Go Utes!
Well put!! It was the "greatest game every played!"
Renee
It was really fun to watch! From a BYU fan - "Go Utes!"
Post a Comment