
In my life there are many different people that I love. For example, I love Spencer and this love is the romantic, intimate kind of love. However, I also love my family. This is a very different kind of love then what I have for my husband. I love my friends and I love my coworkers. All of these people give me a piece of my life that the others can't and I view them all very differently than that others.

So with all this said, no more of this "Singles Awareness Day" because EVERYBODY has SOMEBODY to love. The love does not have to be romantic because valentines just isn't all about the romance .

"Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God. Everyone who loves has become God's child and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:7-8

"And so we know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love. God is love. Those who live in love life in God, and God lives in them. We love because God first loved us."
1 John 4:16, 19

"And from far away the Lord appeared to his people and said, 'I love you people with a love that will last forever. That is why I have continued showing you kindness." Jeremiah 31:3

"So these three things continue forever: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

I love you all and I hope that you had a fantastic Valentines Day! Don't forget to tell EVERYONE in your lives that means anything to you that you love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment