Monday, April 13, 2009

Wii Can Fit!!!


Spencer and I finally did it! We were able to find a Wii fit! This past Christmas both my mom and I searched endlessly for one with no luck. They were selling out everywhere and fast too. We gave up hope of ever getting one at Christmas time and I figured I would just give it a few months. That is exactly what I did. Towards the end of March I started looking into it again but was finding out that it was no better than it was at Christmas time. One Sunny Saturday afternoon we were in Best Buy looking around and I asked one of the workers if they had any in stock. He stated that they were all sold out. I walked away and thought nothing of it but before leaving decided to ask another worker if there were any other stores that had Wii fits in stock. The gentleman looked it up and stated that THEY had some in stock but all the Wii fits were being used for the Sunday ad and so they wouldn't put anything out until Sunday morning. As I was walking away disappointed because I didn't want to come back the next day the gentleman approached me and said "Let me see if there are any extras that aren't being counted in the ad." The next thing I knew we were paying and walking out with our new Wii fit! For those of you that don't have one, I strongly recommend one. Even if you just get the Wii, it makes for great family fun and we have loved getting our families over to our house to play with us. 

No comments: