Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super Bowl

Super Party

When Spencer and I lived in Utah we often tried to have parties and gathering at our house but lets be honest... we are not interesting people and we really don't have much to often that would be classified as cool so we ALWAYS had horrible turnouts. 

However, if you fall off the horse you are suppose to get back on and try again, right? While that's just what we did. Spencer and I decided to through a super bowl party and invite his classmates over. The party planning was put into action and to our surprise everyone took to the idea really well. Spencer even began to worry that we wouldn't have enough room for everyone.

It took some reorganizing of the house and the lay out of certain rooms but we were very pleased with how everything turned out. We loved having everyone over and we hope that everyone had a good time. Everyone was so amazing about helping us clean up too and it was greatly appreciated. Once everyone left Spencer looked at me and started throwing out ideas/reasons to have another party. I had to laugh. I am happy that he had such a great time. 

No comments: