Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home...

RENTED!!!

Its true! Our home in Utah is officially rented out! YEAH!!! I can't begin to tell you how much of a relief this news was. I LOVE that we have managed to hold onto our home because I do have a clear understanding that it is an investment but on the other hand it was becoming a big stress for me. I was really worried how long we were going to be able to continue paying the mortgage with my out of a job. 

Other good news received about our home is that the new washer and dryer are in and running. We also have a newly designed bathroom up and running. Now as you look at the pictures of the bathroom something to keep in mind is that before it was remodeled there was only a toilet and sink in it. Now it is tiled and has a tub!





Praise God for coming through just when we need it, like he always does, and thanks again to our families for everything that they have done to help us out. We truly couldn't make all this possible without them. Lastly, THANKS TO OUR NEW RENTERS for picking our home to call their own for the next little while!

No comments: