Saturday, January 8, 2011

Out with the old and...

In with the New Year


WOW!!! 2010 is over and man was it a crazy year! I can't believe how much we experienced and it all seemed to come then go so fast.  Here are some bullets of the old news from 2010. Hope you enjoy reminiscing with us!

~> April: I graduated with my bachelors!

~> May: Spencer began his road trip with his brothers across the country to Connecticut and started graduate school. 

~> June: I got the opportunity to fly out to Connecticut and see our new home in person for the first time, as well as spent some quality time with Spencer. We also found out that Spencer was receiving a scholarship towards his tuition for the duration of graduate school. 

~> July: Ethan arrived!!! Spencer was able to make it make it home in time too! Spencer was actually the one that delivered Ethan. 

~> August: Spencer came back to Utah for fall break, giving us our first chance to really 'play house' since Ethan was born. 

~> September: Spencer found out that he was accepted to travel with some classmates to the Dominican Republic for a medical service project. 

~> October: Spencer and I put our home up for rent. My family and I hit the road to reunite Ethan, the dogs, and I with Spencer in Connecticut. Spencer and I begin the new journey in our lives thousands of miles away from all of our family. 

~> November: We had our first set of visitors and for the first time celebrated Thanksgiving with friends rather than family. 

~> December: Celebrated Christmas as just our own little family and took in all the memories we could of Ethan's first Christmas. Looking forward to teaching him what Christmas is really all about as he grows.

The new things 2011 is set to bring us...


~ Spencer's trip to the Dominican Republic. The end of Spencer's first year of graduate school and the beginning of the last year and a half of his schooling. He is looking forward to being COMPLETELY done with school. 

~ Hopefully the renting of our home and the news of me getting a job. 

~ Ethan's first birthday!

I know there are more but I guess you will just have to stay tuned in to find out the rest! Hopefully we have at least gain your interest with these three. 

No comments: