Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our New Wii

So Spencer's brother, Preston, and his girlfriend, Jill, have gotten Spenc and I hooked on Rock Band for Wii. We love playing and always have a blast with the two of them. Well, about a week and a half ago Spencer came home and asked what I would think if we went and got a Wii. I told him "Whatever, if that's what you want to do." We called Best Buy and they said that they had gotten some Wiis in on Sunday but that they sold out within two hours. We didn't think much of it and just let it be. Then after church this past Sunday Spenc asked if I wanted to go and see if Best Buy had any Wiis. We drove over and sure enough...there were five. I don't think that I need to tell you what we spend the rest of the day doing. :) Spenc loves it and I have to keep reminding him that he has homework... all he had to say was "But baby I have three knock outs in a row now." I got to hand it to him though. He has still been getting his homework done and we have still been able to enjoy playing together. 

My dad was so excited too. I think that he spent at least three hours at our house just playing and hanging out with us. I might even have to call my mom to come get him to take him home sometimes...ok so he isn't that bad but he is pretty excited. 

1 comment:

Kristin and Brandon Park said...

Nikki! i am so glad we can keep up with blogs now. if you have read ours... you will know that we are also addicted to the WII. you guys should buy mario KART. then you will really be addicted!!!