So it is official...I am now a student at Weber State University who does not have to commute. I went to my first two classes today and I have to say that I was a little nervous but I think that I will be okay. Everyone makes such a big deal about going from the community college to a university and after today, I don't really understand the big deal. I just can't wait for all of it to be over and for the day when I don't have to go to school.
Spencer on the other hand loved school today. He said that the classes sound like so much fun and really interesting. I was happy to hear him so excited on the phone about it.
Well, one more semester underway meaning one less semester until we are done. We can't wait!!!
1 comment:
I went to WSU too! I liked it there. Where are you guys living?
Post a Comment