Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Ute in the House!!!


Yep, it's official! Spencer and I are both University of Utah Utes now. I have been accepted to start attending in the fall of 2009. I will continue at Weber State University in order to complete me bachelors in Criminal Justice. However, the U has a lacrosse team and I am trying to be apart of it. I played lacrosse in high school. Lately I have been missing those moments. I love being a part of a team and having that physical activity so I decided to do something about it. Now I will not just be going to the U to play lacrosse. I will be working towards a second bachelors. This will also be a great thing for me considering that Spencer is often times not home due to school, work, the research lab and volunteering. So...
Go Utes!!!

No comments: