I have to give you a little history on Miracle first...She was one of five puppies and the only puppy to survive the birthing process. Spencer and I stumbled across Miracle by accident and had no intentions of getting a dog at the time. We were currently dating at that time and there was no way that my mom was going to be okay with me getting a dog. I was the biggest snot for a week with my mom and Lord knows she is an amazing woman for putting up with me. :) However, she did give in and told me to do whatever I wanted but by that time Spencer's mom had already seen a picture of Miracle and immediately fell in love. Shelly told us that we could keep Miracle at their house. if we needed to but that we could have Miracle. We started the process of adopting miracle and the people we were working with decided that they no longer felt comfortable with us adopting Miracle because we didn't have enough experience with Blue Heelers. I didn't take that well and presented a strong case via email that allowed us to go through with the adoption. Not long after we got her she cut her stomach open where she had been fixed and we had to hold ice on her belly for two hours until she stopped bleeding. Miracle has also been hit by a car. Praise God it was winter and so Miracle was on ice and just slide when she was hit. Plus the driver that hit her was not driving very fast at all. So to say the least, our Miracle REALLY is a miracle to be able to have been through what she has been through and now we are here to date with Miracle's torn ligaments...
Friday, May 8, 2009
Our Miracle Really is a Miracle!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment