Friday, April 30, 2010

Feelin' The Love

HAPPY VALENTINES

Spencer has never really been the type to plan things or come up with creative ways to tell me that he loves me. We don't go on dates and when we do I often give him the ideas of what we could do. Now I am not complaining, I was very aware of this before we got married, but who doesn't like to be surprised from time to time? :) Well, I got to hand it to him. We have been very busy with planning the events we are about to face but on Valentines Day Spencer blew me out of the water.
This is the gift that he gave me. What you can't see though is that each one of the post-it hearts has a reason why he loves me and is going to miss me while he is in Connecticut without me. And to think that he came up with the idea all by himself!!! We would be apart for almost 6 months and though I know it will be trying, I am up for the challenge because he truly is an incredible man and I couldn't be happier that he is getting the opportunity to listen to his heart and follow his dreams.

1 comment:

The Hatches said...

Oh I love this!!! Gotta love a little romance;) I'm excited to play on Saturday!