Friday, April 30, 2010

One Big Wave...

To Bring In The New Year!

As if our Christmas wasn't eventful enough, our families headed to Hawaii to bring in the New Year. We didn't do a Hill Family vacation in 2008 so everyone was dying to go this year. The bonus for me was that my dad and brother decided to join us. The only thing that would have made it absolutely perfect is if my mom could have been there as well. I hope she knows how much we missed her because I am pretty sure we each called her almost everyday.
I truly feel that this trip was the best one that we have done yet. The whole family is SO much closer than any of us have ever been before. Having all of my brothers in one place and bonding is a dream come true. They have basically been inseparable since the vacation. I love that when I call my brother (Cory) and ask him what he is doing, he responses with, "Hanging out with Brandon and Preston."
Now, the "waves" getting to the vacation weren't always the most fun. At one point we weren't sure that Brandon and Preston would go and then once we got Brandon to come it took some other things falling into place to get Preston to come. It was a very last minute decision on Preston's part to come but I am so happy that it worked out that way.

No comments: