(I know he is really tan and I am really white,
but I can't go tanning like he can.)
I know that I said this last year but I really do LOVE that I share my birthday with Brandon. This year was for sure a birthday for the books. I got a text from each of my brothers all within the hour of my birthday starting and Spencer called (he had to work) to make sure that he was on the phone with me at midnight. They each brought such a smile to my face. We, of course, went to Cheesecake factory for dinner and I am so happy that I not only had my whole family there, but also one of the most amazing friends I have ever had (love you Lisa). Then Brandon wanted to do a movie for his part. So we went to a movie with all of his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment