Saturday, May 8, 2010

Marking 6 Months...

(April 1st)
I have reached the 6 month mark in pregnancy. I have to say that I honestly have NOTHING to complain about. I have LOVED being pregnant. I have not been uncomfortable or even felt like I was missing out on things. Now, please note there is a day here and there where I am not at my best but I can't say that anything has been any worse than it was before I was pregnant. I have maintained my responsibilities at work (I am a trainer for ICR... Integrated Crisis Response. We teach the staff how to safely restrain clients when they become unruly). I have also been able to continue riding my bike to work, among other activities. I honestly feel fantastic and find it such a blessing. I know that God has made this an enjoyable experience for me and that may be for a number of reasons but I am grateful nonetheless because only he truly knows how much I have occupying my brain right now. I can't wait to have the move and things related to Spencer's school settled so that I can calm down and enjoy JUST looking forward to being a mom!

No comments: