Saturday, May 8, 2010

Man, I am sure "grad" I made it...

You Did It!!!
(I mean I did it.)
So it is official, I have graduated from college! I walked on April 23rd with a bachelor of science in Criminal Justice and I minored in Psychology. This last class truly did give me a run for my money. I felt at times that I just wasn't sure if I could actually make it through this last semester but here I am and so relieved!
After graduation we had dinner at Cheesecake Factory, would you expect anything less from me. :) Then Spencer had put together a party at our house for Saturday to celebrate my graduation. I had so much love and support and I felt really special. It was so rewarding to know that my accomplishments didn't go unnoticed. (Thanks for the cookie Lisa! It means so much and was such a yummy treat to reward myself with. I am blessed to have such an awesome friend that supports me. Love you!)

I am blessed with some really amazing friends and family!!! There is no way that I could have gotten to this point without the help of my family and friends. There is no way that I could thank everyone for all they have done to help but I do want to give a couple special thanks to some...

Spencer: Thank you for being my rock and for being willing to step in and help with (or do) assignments that I was really struggling with.

Mom and Dad: Thanks for being such an example and teaching me that I really can do anything that I set my mind to. Thanks for supporting me in all of my dreams and letting me know that you are proud of me for the accomplishments that I achieve.

All of my brothers: Thanks for being proud of me and supporting me in my accomplishments. Thanks for being my best friends!!!

Uncle Gene: I can't tell you how much I wouldn't have been able to make these dreams and accomplishments real without you. Your generosity is truly a blessing and a key to my success. Thank you for your love and support throughout this journey!

Kevin and Shelly: Thank you for offering any help that I may have needed along my journey and never having expectations of what you viewed I should be doing. I am so blessed to be apart of a family that welcomes me for who I am.

Work: I have to say that I have been so blessed to have worked where I do. They all have been so good to me with my education. They have gone to bat for me in order to get tuition reimbursement and have ALWAYS worked with me on scheduling to allow me to attend my classes. Thanks for everything and please know that I feel so privileged to work with those I work with/for.

No comments: