Happy Mother's Day!
This is the first year that I can hold a child in my arms on mother's day and know that he will call me mom one day. What an incredible feeling! I feel so blessed to be a mom but there is so much more to it for me. I have mentioned this before but I see so many other mom's or women that struggle at becoming a mom for one reason or another. Sometimes the baby has health issues, the mother might have health issues, or maybe the mom is just struggling at trying to even get pregnant. It all came so easy for me. I didn't have any scares. I had NO trouble becoming pregnant or maintaining the pregnancy. Now, I have an extremely healthy handsome baby boy.
![]() |
| First Mother's Day Photo |
So because I feel the need to be on a 'soap box' for a moment... here is my mother's day blessings for other women out there:
The joy of Mother's day (to me) is not that someone acknowledges us, its that we recognize how blessed we are to be moms because there are so many other women looking to be a mom but can't or are struggling for some reason to make that dream a reality. May all you moms be blessed this Mother's Day and may those that long to be a mom experience the joy one day. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment