
This last year has been one trying year for Spencer and I. We have faced many obstacles and trials. Some that have been attempts at breaking our marriage apart and others that just have been a part of life. We are so grateful for the strength and faith that we have in one another and God to bring us through each of these. We are happy to report that there is no need to worry while reading this...Spencer and I are HAPPILY married and nothing has changed that! However, looking back on the year I am realizing how appreciative I am that our families taught us to communicate and how important honesty is in a relationship. I am a firm believer that these are two of the largest reasons Spencer and I were able to pull through. We have watched as many couples have not been as blessed as we have and they are now struggling with divorce and heart ache. It has been a lesson for Spencer and I and we have learned to appreciate one another so much more for the individuals we are. We recognize that the Devil has tested our faith and though it shook...it DID NOT fall!!! Praise you God for your glory, love, and mercy!

Because he is...


No comments:
Post a Comment