Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Light At The End of The Tunnel"

It's Here!!!
I have completed fall semester and have one more semester to go! There really is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! I will be graduating from Weber State University on April 23rd, 2010! I have worked long and hard for this. I do not love school. I hate homework and I hate going to class. However, I do love learning, so this has been (sadly) a trying task for me but I am excited to say that I have done it. I have completed it. I will be the first in my immediate family to have graduated from a university! I have ONE class left to take and it will likely push my limits more than any of my other classes. It is the only class that I will have to drive all the way to Weber for and I will be making the drive three times a week. It is frustrating that I will be spending almost two hours driving just for a 50 minute class. It is likely to be the hardest class I will have taken as well but I am determined to prove to myself that I can complete it. I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Jace and Dusti said...

I'm with you, I'm not a school person so that is awesome that you did it! Congrats

Amber said...

Good Luck! It will be so nice when you are done and can say you did it!

Jenn said...

Congratulations to you! An accomplishment well worth relishing in. I always feel inspired as I read about you and Spencer and all that you do to improve your lives and the lives of those around you. Best of luck to you both.

Renee Hill said...

What a GREAT accomplishment!!! Good to have you back on your blog. I have missed hearing how you are doing!! Thanks for sharing your faith with us! It is wonderful to know there is a God who knows us and loves us!

Best wishes to both of you!

Matt and Amber said...

Good Job Nikki,

I you can always stop by when anytime, we're on the way.