Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friends...

What a Blessing!
Spencer and I have been blessed with some incredible people in our lives! We have always felt this and I often think that we don't tell them often enough how amazing they each truly are. Though I could never list everyone one by one because I am sure I would accidently miss someone (and then I would feel horrible), I did want to take this time to let you all know that you are so important to us and we genuinely appreciate your love, support, and friendship. We truly are who we have become partly because of things you have done for us, taught us, shown us, role modeled, etc. You each have caused footprints on our hearts and we thank you for that. So...Here's to you and the blessing you are to us!!! May you be blessed for being who you are today and always.

No comments: