Thursday, April 28, 2011

1, 2 buckle My Shoe...

3, 4 Shut The Door

To Another Year of Marriage!!!

Yes, it is true, Spencer and I are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary today! It was a quiet day again, like usual, because of Spencer's schooling but we made the best of it.

Thursdays are always his long day and today was no different. We will go to the Cheesecake Factory this weekend to celebrate and of course there was the little gift exchanges but student loans don't allow for much more. However, as lame as this sounds, I am just grateful to share in the journey of my life with him. I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else by my side.
"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."

I couldn't have said it better than this. Spencer knows my imperfections, my disappointments. He knows that I can struggle and yet, he loves me anyway. He treats me so well and I am so blessed to have him as my husband and the father of our child(ren). Thank you, Spencer, for everything! I love you!!!

Happy Anniversary!




No comments: