Tuesday, July 28, 2009

COMING SOON...

To A Blog Near You:

"Quarter of a Century"

"In Other News"

"Flying Through The Ages"

"10 Years and Count...Down That Is"

"Proud To Be An American"

"A Flight of a Life"

"Friends...What a Blessing"

"Playin' The Waitin' Game"

"Faith Testing"

"Light At The End of The Tunnel"


***I was beginning to get bumbed out because I didn't know if anyone bothered to look at these blogs. I was starting to think that maybe I was just writing these for Spencer and I but then I attended a cousin's baby shower and was pleased to hear that one of our aunts loves to read them and follow along with us in our journey. It gave me hope again that she was not the only one (Thanks Renee) and that I needed to get on top of this again. So here it is. I know that this tells you nothing but hopefully it keeps you on your toes for the next little bit and I will be sure to get at least most of these up in the next two weeks. They will for sure all be up in the next three weeks. I love you all and I am happy to know that our stories are enjoyed by more than just Spencer and I from time to time. :) ***

3 comments:

Kristin and Brandon Park said...

i know my sister and i enjoy looking at your blog too~! you'd probably be surprised at how many people actually visit your blog.

Renee Hill said...

I'm back on "stalking" again!!! Thanks Nikki for keeping this updated. I feel like this is one way I keep in contact with those whom I love and are dear to me.

Renee

Amber said...

I read your blog frequently! Keep posting!