Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Old Friendships...

... Memories to Cherish

Ian, Meg, Ethan, Heather, Samantha

Two people that I consider very dear to my heart blessed me with a awesome surprise when Ethan was born. My parents showed up at the hospital on Friday July 23rd to drop off a gift that was left in front of their garage one day. When I opened the card I was overcome with a feeling of thankfulness. The gift was from Meghan and Heather. The gift was a way cute outfit for Ethan. I took some pictures of Ethan in the hat and sent it to Meg to tell the two of them thank you for the present. We got to talking and planed a time for them to come visit after I got home from the hospital. Well it happened and it was amazing to see them and their kids. for those that do and those that don't remember, I use to watch Meg's little boy (Ian). It has been awhile since I have seen any of them so it was great to get together. We weren't able to visit long and I didn't get to catch up much with them but it was still so nice to have them over for a bit. Hopefully, we will get to do it again in the future.

This is the picture I sent to Meg.

No comments: