One of the things I insisted on doing before Spencer headed back to Connecticut from his two week break was to get family photos done. Now we don't have a ton of money... well, really we don't have any money so we just went to Target but I was actually impressed with the quality considering that it was just Target. The photos turned out really good. The only down side to doing it this way was that we still don't have any with the dogs yet. However, those might be more fun when Ethan is just a little older and can interact with them better. Either way, photos with the dogs is a MUST and sooner or later there WILL be some. Until then... Enjoy!


2 comments:
I love the pictures! I think the feet one is my favorite, I love newborn tiny toes! Again, congrats!!! He is adorable!
I love the feet one but we didn't take it the way I originally wanted it taken. It was suppose to go from biggest to smallest. Oh well. Still works. I love baby feet in general. Thanks for the congrats and the compliment. We love him. :)
Post a Comment