I feel like we did so much and at the same time did absolutely nothing while he was here. The time went by way too fast and before I knew it, he was gone again. However, some of the things I do remember was going to visit my grandparents in Kamas and going to a Bee's game. It was Ethan's first baseball game. I remember going to dinner with Mike and Kathryn. Then we watched a movie with them at our house. We partied with family, went to the Gateway to walk around, hung out with Cameron (Spencer's best buddy in Connecticut) and his daughter London. We partied with friends and then my favorite... had a birthday party for Ethan! :)
| It's a birthday party! |
| Daddy and Daughter... Meet Cameron and London |
| Partying with Family and Friends |
| Taking the dogs for a run. (They loved it!) |
| Mowing the lawn in the rain. (Spencer said he missed mowing our lawn.) |
| At the mall. |
| Bee's Game |
| Saying Goodbye 'Til Next Time. |
All in all it was amazing and I feel so blessed that we got to "play family" for a little bit. The next time that we will see each other is when Ethan and I get to Connecticut to stay for good with Spencer. Bring on October 1st baby!
2 comments:
It really was fun to have Spencer home for a little. Yeah, remember when you guys lived here? That was awesome lol. Your job for the next couple months is to find a REALLY good restaurant we can all go to out there when Mike and I come and visit:)
LOL, I do remember when we lived there. It was pretty awesome! YEAH!!! I have a job even if I don't get paid for it. I am on it I will find us somewhere good. New Haven is KNOWN for their pizza, so I will see what I can do.
Post a Comment