He Will Always Be
We were not able to get season tickets to the Utes this year for a number of reasons, the obvious one being that we won't be here to go to the games. However, my amazing parents got their normal set and then they bought another set of season tickets. This was incredible because it meant that Ethan and I could go to three games before we had to move. I was so stoked (beats watching it on TV). We had so much fun and Ethan did amazing at all of the games. The noise didn't bother him at all. He even actually looked down towards the field quite often. I am not sure he could really see much because a babies vision isn't fully developed until they are 8 months old but he was focusing on something. It is awesome how alert he is and how happy he always seems to be. One thing is for sure daddy and I are way happy that he is a Ute for sure... red, black, and white through and through... and a true Ute he will always be!


No comments:
Post a Comment